Senior Manager, Financial Modelling @ PwC Japan
Oliver is a Senior Manager in PwC’s Tokyo Modelling Team. Based in Japan since 2013, he has built or reviewed over 100 financial models across a wide range of sectors, but particularly focussed on infrastructure and capital projects. Oliver has experience in the following areas:
– Deal modelling for project finance, M&A and valuation purposes.
– FP&A modelling for post-deal monitoring and portfolio management.
– Development of price forecasting models, especially related to commodities.
– Review of financial models built by third parties.
– Training in best practice financial modelling.
Before joining PwC Japan, Oliver worked for PwC UK in the London office as part of the Strategy & Economics team. Also, he has previously worked as a government economist for the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, where he was responsible for financial and environmental modelling.
Oliver is a CFA charterholder.